June 15th 2009 10:31 pm
Hey kidddies, in case you didn’t notice, I’d been away…celebrating my birthday!!!
It was one of the most awesome birthday gigs of my life. I….
- hosted a party (to end all parties) at my place (only this year, the cops didn’t show up! hooray!)
- hosted a little preview of my documentary to select people, who loved it, even in it’s rough state
- received a stack of moolah envelopes from both sets of grandparents (I love you all!)
- Stormed Stormwind just for the heck of it
And because it’s tradition, Cletus and Remus gave me a "Happy Birthday to My Darling Niece" card with a $100 bill. (Last year the card said "Happy Birthday to a Wonderful Aunt")
As my own tradition dictates, I threw the card and kept the money.
I also have a new job.
I also met this great girl at my birthday party.
She plays WoW!!!
Unfortunately she plays Alliance.
But she’s proof that opposites attract.
And good thing she’s not on any of my PvP realms. I’d hate to kill her before I could even get to first base.
In other news, I came back to a bunch of spam and hateful messages (as usual), but I refuse to let that get me down. Oh, as usual one of them slammed me for "ruining the game by buying gold and encouraging others to buy gold".
Guys, you know what my stand is on the whole RMT issue. I refuse to play the part of the broken record by constantly expressing my opinion. Sometimes I’m just too tired to fight, you know? (All that debating takes me away from my gaming). I’ll respect your opinion but only if you express it in a civilized manner. Otherwise, I’m blocking you pronto. Oh, and if you’re such a savage hater of RMT, why visit my blog? If you think I’m such an insignificant being, why read my posts? You’re obviously at the wrong site. Go to another site that won’t raise your blood pressure, okay? Oh, I also don’t appreciate you attacking my family, especially by calling my mother unmentionable names. Do that again and I swear I will hunt you down, lock you up in a basement for the rest of your natural life and feed you nothing but gruel and make you listen to the following (torturous, IMHO ) songs playing ON AN ENDLESS LOOP – all guaranteed to drive you to insanity and, in the most extreme scenario, take your own life:
1. Crank That (Soulja Boy) – Soulja Boy
2. Wannabe – Spice Girls
3. A Man and a Woman – Ray Conniff
4. My Humps – Black Eyed Peas
5. Loving You – Minnie Riperton
6. I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
7. Achy Breaky Heart – Billy Ray Cyrus
8. Climb Every Mountain – by that old nun chick from the Sound of Music
9. The entire soundtrack of High School Musical 1, 2 and 3
10. Every @#$%ing song by Air Supply
Now hobble back to Dun Morogh, children. And be good!
8 Comments »