June 8th 2009 03:19 am
Out of town filming was a sweet success. I’ll leave the rest of the dirty stuff to my capable crew while I recuperate. I can feel a cold coming on and I’m nursing a headache.
But not so bad as to prevent me from blogging at three in the morning, ha!
I see that good ol’ Cletus hasn’t come up with a new plaque and an Honorable Mention section. Must take out horse whip.
But to his credit, he took care of all the spam!
I have a new review in the works. It’s another small-league gold seller, recommended by reader Daphne P. who said she had a positive experience with them. First installment of the review coming up VERY SOON.
And let me just reply to reader Tom’s comment : "No offense taken, but why all the gnome hate!?"
Tom, that is a very good question, which deserves a litany of very good answers:
1. I didn’t always hate gnomes. But 99% of my ganking deaths were courtesy of gnomes.
2. More humiliating: 75% of those ganking deaths were courtesy of pig-tailed female gnomes.
3. Those pig-tailed female gnomes often came in bunches to attack my helpless toon. Imagine a troll who’s minding his own business suddenly getting pounced upon by a bunch of walking piñ atas. Not a very dignified way to die, I must say.
4. I witnessed Thrall get killed twice – by an all-gnome raiding party. It was horrible. We didn’t know what hit us. They snuck in with all the stealth from hell. Cletus said someone must’ve forgotten to lock the pet door to Orgrimmar.
5. It must be pure rotten luck, but every "/chicken" taunt I got from the opposing faction was ALWAYS from a gnome.
And believe me, I take "/chicken" taunts PERSONALLY!
4 Comments »